Virtual Party Kit - The Chicken or the Egg Game
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $37.25 Sale
- Unit price
Host a virtual party with family and friends when you can't be together in person.
This kit comes with everything you need to celebrate special occasions remotely:
- a specially selected game that can be played in a virtual setting (see below for description of the game in this kit)
- an accordion-style party hat to dress up the host
- an inflatable 9.5" microphone for the party host to use as a prop (to add some fun as the host welcomes the virtual guests and runs the activities)
- a 12" colorful tabletop centerpiece to decorate the host's party spot
- a 6" x 5" x 3 1/2" party box to hold guests' written messages (the host can collect these in advance by email, phone, or paper mail)
- a dry-erase speech bubble sign on a stick (approx. 12" x 7" - styles vary) plus a dry-erase marker to add to the party atmosphere (you can write "Happy Birthday" or other party messages, and then change them as you'd like as the party progresses)
The game and props are selected to fit within a small table area, for virtual viewing.
The host (the person running the party) may not necessarily be under the same roof as the guest of honor, so send the kit to the host's home. Gently assist the guest of honor with cues and prompts as needed. Keep things light and fun!
This kit features The Chicken or the Egg Game. This engaging game is all about the ever-popular "which came first" questions. Every card poses a face-off question (for example: "Which came first: spaghetti or meatballs?"), then provides a quick history of the answer. Laugh and learn as you decide! Suggestions for virtual play: Have the host read the question. Then have everyone write their answer on a piece of paper. (It's fun to hear how people came up with their answer, so the host can ask a few guests what their answer is and why.) The host then reads the correct answer out loud with the explanation. Guests give themselves one point if their answer was right. Play without the timer, as necessary. Includes 200 Trivia Cards with 400 questions, 1 sand timer, 1 pencil, 1 score pad. Box measures 10.5" x 7.5" x 2.5". Hint: Have guests come to the virtual party with paper and pen.
Please provide supervision and review all Safety Tips and other instructions. Manufacturer's Warning (microphone): Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years. Manufacturer's Warning (hat): Not recommended for children under 3 years of age. Warning (dry erase marker): Not suitable for children under 3 yrs. Small parts (choking).
Adding product to your cart
Come Dabble With Us!
Subscribe to our newsletter
for product updates, promotions, and other news.