Virtual Party Kit: That's It
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $22.50 Sale
- Unit price
Host a virtual party with family and friends when you can't be together in person.
This kit comes with everything you need to celebrate special occasions remotely:
- a specially selected game that can be played in a virtual setting (see below for description of the game in this kit)
- an accordion-style party hat to dress up the host
- an inflatable 9.5" microphone for the party host to use as a prop (to add some fun as the host welcomes the virtual guests and runs the activities)
- a 12" colorful tabletop centerpiece to decorate the host's party spot
- a 6" x 5" x 3 1/2" party box to hold guests' written messages (the host can collect these in advance by email, phone, or paper mail)
- a dry-erase speech bubble sign on a stick (approx. 12" x 7" - styles vary) plus a dry-erase marker to add to the party atmosphere (you can write "Happy Birthday" or other party messages, and then change them as you'd like as the party progresses)
The game and props are selected to fit within a small table area, for virtual viewing.
The host (the person running the party) may not necessarily be under the same roof as the guest of honor, so send the kit to the host's home. Assist the guest of honor with cues as needed. Keep things light and fun!
This kit features That's It, where players are asked to come up with just the right word. The game provides you with topic cards such as "Name something you find in a toolbox." Even though there can be many correct answers, the object is to name the one listed on the card. Suggestions for virtual play: The party host will read the topic out loud to all the guests. Then either play by the rules and have guests call out answers at once or just take turns giving answers starting with the guest of honor. Keep score of your correct answers. Decide in advance the correct number of answers needed to win. Hint: Have guests come to the virtual party with paper and pen. Includes 200 topic cards. Box measures 3 3/8" x 3 5/8" x 2".
Supervision as needed. Review all Safety Tips and other instructions. Manufacturer's Warning (microphone): Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years. Manufacturer's Warning (hat): Not recommended for children under 3 years of age. Warning (dry erase marker): Not suitable for children under 3 yrs. Small parts (choking).
Adding product to your cart
Come Dabble With Us!
Subscribe to our newsletter
for product updates, promotions, and other news.